Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Online Dating 101


I know many of my readers don't know I help people all over the world with their online dating profiles, and helping people find and land dates with the possibly of finding the love of their life. I am always amazed how shy people are online. Silly people! Honesty and being natural is so key to online dating; just as it is in real world dating. Free sites like OKcupid.com makes it easy and simple and FREE of course to find people all over the world. I once helped this really nice guy in India find a date online, talk about impossible but possible since that is still a taboo way of dating in their culture. If anyone would like me to help them please contact me at ewingold17@gmail.com . I would be honored to help you!

Five things to keep in mind when online dating.....

1. HONESTY
2. RELAX
3. BE RELATEABLE
4. DONT DO PICK UP LINES
5. JUST HAVE FUN

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, all successful Ok Cupid relationships outgrow our in-site messaging feature. But an offer to chat or of an email address right off the bat is a sure turn off. One of the things online dating has going for it is its relative anonymity, and if you start chipping away at that too early, you'll scare the other person off.


    Go Here
    Sex Kontakt Sex Dejting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog and nice things which you have mentioned for online dating!

    ReplyDelete