Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Few Minutes? Make a couple Bucks!

 
 
I have done survey sites for years. Going on 7 years to be exact. I started back when I had my first kid and needed money here and there to make ends meet. So on the tab at the top of my blog labeled surveys, click and check it out. It tells you where I have made my money and all the sited I use. If it appears on that page I have tried it and recommend it. Surveys are long and can be boring but if you want to earn some money, its a legitimate option. What do you have to lose? Nothing right? So give it a try.
I also use smiley and bzzz websites to try new products. Its fun, its free and requires very little time from an already busy schedule. Check those out as well. Its always fun to get a free full size product at no cost to you. I like the fact I can try before I commit to buying. Smart companies really! So there is my money saving and money making tip of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment