Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chance to finally get a leaner Body!!


So if you know me I am not a big person, but I do have love handles; well not so much anymore. I am a very self conscious person and although I am a size 6 and weigh in at 135 at 5 foot 10 I could loose some fat around my tummy and thighs. About 3 weeks ago I decided to do a low fat diet to find that leaner me. My family swears up and down on low carb but I think that is silly and a low fat is more sensible for me. A lifetime of no potatoes is no life for me, and seriously how could I be a married to a Sweetheart Bakery/Hostess salesman and not eat my bread and donuts. Well I am happy to say I have lost over an inch on my tummy...I am so close to a flat tummy it isn't funny, and have lost on my thighs too around 1/2 inch. I workout before bed everyday and eat no more than 22-27grams of fat on a 1350-1450 calorie diet. Its all about eating 4-5 meals a day for me. Also putting in more whole foods rather than processed. So here is my run down for a meal.... Breakfast either egg/omelet toast and fruit or yogurt and fruit, then Lunch is always has been so no change soup and a half of a sandwich or sandwich and a salad and then a afternoon snack always including a protein and then a good dinner, like last night I had Sweet n sour grilled chicken breast over jasmin rice and asparagus. I don't feel deprived but potato chips are the hardest temptation for me!!! Ugh its so depressing I could eat a whole can of pringles or a whole bag of Kettle chips salt n vinegar in one sitting. I also use www.fitclick.com to help me be honest with myself and to track everything I eat....when I cheat I put it in and usually workout a little harder that evening to make up for it, but you cannot deprive yourself of everything. So on this lovely note tonight Everything in moderation and Honesty to yourself! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment