Saturday, June 9, 2012

Survey Update week ending June 9 2012

My weekly survey update as following, Surveyhead is at 127.00, swagbucks is at roughly 5000 (50 dollars) Oneopinion is at 45.00 and Toluna is at 32k points with 30k pending, not as fabulous as other survey sites. I also got my Arm and Hammer laundry detergent they sent me free, and it is a very nice product and my LOreal Youth Code moisturizer. The LOreal Youth Code is a thick but not greasy moisturizer and I am in love with it. I have a oily/dry/sensitive face and this is meeting my needs nicely, and if you have a odd combo you know how hard it is to find quality products that work for all symptoms. So there is my wrap short and sweet! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the free Vitamin D, with sunscreen on of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment