Monday, July 9, 2012

Freelance Jobs


Here is a SUPER COOL website! I made almost 2 thousand dollars last year doing odd jobs! This is a freelancing website... when I say I did odd jobs I literally did. I blogged, worked social media pages on Facebook, I helped with online dating, posted on Craigslist and so much more! I find keeping my fees lower than most gives me experience, and some money. Hey everyone can always use 30 bucks right? So check this out, there are jobs for pretty much anyone with some common sense and for someone who doesn't mind doing some work. I love this site<3. Also I would love to help anyone get started as this site can be overwhelming at first so please don't hesitate to ask!


                           My Elance Profile https://www.elance.com/s/ewingold18/?rid=1UFDH

No comments:

Post a Comment