Monday, July 30, 2012

Vinegar to relieve Sunburns and so much more!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE vinegar! I love it on my foods, and I love to find many other uses for such a wonderful, yet natural product. I recently got a bad, horrible, sunburn and was told to use vinegar on it. I was skeptical it would burn and make me cry , so I decided to give it a try. So a friend said to use white vinegar, but I was out and had red wine vinegar only. So I put some in a bowl and used a cotton ball to wipe it on. It does not sting, and after just one good application the burn and the color was already starting to calm down. By the third application the white in my skin was starting to appear slowly through the burn.You can do this every hour or morning and night, just give it a try! So trust me this wonderful and cheap solution works wonders.
Other uses for vinegar I do around the house include adding it to the wash instead of fabric softener, drink a capful to relieve heartburn, add with baking soda in stainless steal sinks to clean and shine them up. My favorite way to use it, is to put 1/2 cup in a coffee cup and cook it for 5 minutes in the microwave and after that take a clean cloth and just wipe, it pulls everything up out of the microwave and deodorizes it as well. No more stuck on food! Miracle I tell you! I also use a large soup pot with 8 cups of water and 1/4 cup vinegar, boil for fifteen minutes and it will deodorize the kitchen or spaces its around. Vinegar is such a wonderful product, please give it a try!

One last tidbit I saw on Dr. Oz is that by drinking a tablespoon of vinegar before eating a high starchy meal will help your blood sugar from spiking terribly bad, great thought if your diabetic or trying to lose weight!

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang vinegar to relieve and much

    ReplyDelete