Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Hope everyone  had a wonderful 4th of July. I know my family did and we have peeling sunburns to prove we did! I don't know about all of you but it seems to me that the dollar hasn't been stretching as far as it used to. I have been on a mission to spend no more than 125 on groceries every week. This week I did great at 119. I have been logging coupons I use under the Cheapies with Coupons tab. I see so many coupons out there and lets be honest...unless you use them don't bother buying the product, the whole part is to save some money..not spend more. I also would like to thank everyone for buying and supporting Hostess Brands/Sweetheart Bakery. Without everyones support my father and hubby would not have jobs. Also the family, friends and all others serving in the military and protecting our country!!!Keep your eye out this week for some fun posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment