Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little cash for a little effort

Need some extra cash? No gimmicks, not a quick rich scams here! I do surveys and product testing to earn extra cash. I was able to make almost 300 this month between surveys and product testing... not bad right?? Yes it can get boring, but some surveys pay decently and product testing is a fun way to get your input out there to the company and try new products before buying them. This month alone I have tested 5 products from 5 different top companies. So my advice if you need to make some cash and have patience, then give it a try. Surveyhead, mindfiield, toluna, swagbucks, and oneopinion paid off nicely this month. Links can be found on survey tab above. Thanks again for listening to me rant and have a super night!

No comments:

Post a Comment