Monday, May 14, 2012

I had a wonderful Mothers Day and hope my readers did too! Whether your child is with you, with someone else or an angel; your still a mom and you deserve to be acknowledged for all you do! My hubby took us fishing which was nice because my only job was to peel oranges for snack while we were out there, and relax. I would have gotten to relax more except I fell off my deck at home and my ankle was tender because of it, but nonetheless I did get to relax. Then we came home and he made me Guiness Beer Brats ( you can find those at Sams Club near the eggs and lunchmeat area) and saurkraut...sooo yummy better than any other brand out there!! Anywho I felt spoiled and was super thankful for my hubby and I find I don't acknowledge or thank him enough for the things he does that I take for granted. Have a great Monday and enjoy the warm weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment