Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SO every week I try to keep you up to speed with my survey//freebie success.... Breakdown....Swagbucks is at 3700 roughly= 37.00 dollars....havent put much effort into this site this week, Surveyhead I am at 72.35 so huge success, OneOpinion is at 39 dollars and from Smiley360 I have a 24 count Arm and Hammer Laundry packs coming, LOreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night cream and  some more Vaseline Total Moisture lotion...great product by the way!!! I was skeptical at first but this one I really liked it, it wasn't a bit greasy like I was prepared for. I have also been choosen do some product trials for a couple companies... and my freebies included a full size 48 hour Secret deoderant, some Tresemme Shampoo/teas and that's about it...but its Tuesday.

Don't forget your Target freebie bag: https://www.facebook.com/TargetStyle/app_453280448019005?ref=ts last time we had Neutrogena facial Cleanser, Pantene Conditioner, Simple facial wipes, and some coupons and other odds and ends...and the bags are soo sticking cute. They put these out pretty regularly!! and they are different everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment