Thursday, May 31, 2012

Survey update



Okay so once a week comes pretty quickly so here is my update on my survey/freebie escapades. Oneopinion.com I am currently at 42 dollars, swagbucks I am sitting around 4200,which is equivelant to roughly 42 dollars in girtcards, Surveyhead I am at 86 dollars... Smiley360 hasnt put any freebie trials this week and Toluna I have 60 thousand points pending, since they take awhile to post depending on surveys but I am sitting at 30 thousand which doesnt equate to much sadly. Also with Toluna I get to try new products or possible changes to improve the current products they already manufacture, for instance I tested 2 laundry products. So there is that potential with Toluna. What have you aceived this week. Remember I just started back into this in April so I am anxious what I will have to offset or maybe pay for my entire Christmas season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment