Thursday, May 24, 2012


I was recently given the opportunity to try a new lotion from Smiley360.com and I received it labeled as mystery lotion...skeptical as I was, I decided to try it on myself and my 3 year old son with eczema. This lotion was smooth, soft and soothing to the touch and smelled pleasant with a hint of oat. After using it a couple times I DID notice my son scratching less at his eczema and the flare ups were lessened. It isnt a remedy for eczema but the oatmeal is a great soother on his skin. I on the other hand suffer from really dry hands and I noticed my hands weren't peeling anymore, they looked like natural soft hands. So I was pleased. Also seeing the name Vaseline, I expected it to be greasy but it was far from that! I received the yellow bottle of Vaseline Total Moisture made with pure oat extract plus stratys and I recommend it and will be looking for it at my local Wal-Mart if it can beat the Aveeno price! 


This is the link if you wanna be a Smiley360 member and voice your opinions while trying new products!! I recommend it and have been satisfied with this site! http://smiley360.com/?refid=137275

No comments:

Post a Comment