Monday, May 14, 2012


Okay so we all know there is no get rich quick scheme that actually delivers what it promises, but today from doing my surveys I got a 100 dollar check in the mail. The surprising part for me is I just finished the online bulletin May 7th so how cool to receive an actual check, not a giftcard like I thought I would receive. In the last 30 days I have 31 dollars with Swagbucks, 44 dollars with Surveyhead, 35 dollars with opinionone also received a 25 dollar visa giftcard for a online discussion, and have had several freebies with smiley360. So if your honest and give surveys a bit of time off and on throughout the day, you too can make something from it, what would be better than stashing these until christmas time. Cheap Christmas for sure! I will keep you all updated as I keep doing these. The links for these sites are located on my survey tab. :) I will promise you will get something from this if you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment